How to make lemon ginger tea?
How to make lemon ginger tea?
Tea with ginger is not just a delicious drink, but it is also an effective healing agent that helps to conquer many problems.
Ginger – is a spice with a special aroma and slightly burning taste-has been widely used in cooking due to its amazing healing properties. It is added to soups meat dishes, used in the preparation of drinks. Recently, tea with ginger has become extremely popular. But does everyone know that you can only benefit from it if you know how to brew it correctly?
What is useful
Before proceeding directly to the preparation of tea with ginger, it is useful to know what properties this spicy root has. Due to the presence of a large set of vitamins, minerals and amino acids in the root of the plant, it has a fairly wide positive range of effects on the human body:
* Relieves fatigue and stress;
* Reduces headache;
* Improves memory and helps to achieve a higher degree of concentration (especially for elderly
* Increases appetite, but does not allow the formation of fat tissue;
* Helps cleanse the liver;
* Improves immunity;
* Stimulates the digestive tract;
* Strengthens the cardiovascular system;
* Thins the blood;
* Has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effects.
Brewing and drinking ginger tea is not difficult. There are a lot of recipes for it. It is only important to choose the right one for each individual case and enjoy an amazing fragrant drink.
How to make lemon ginger tea
- 1 ginger root;
- 1 lemon;
- boiling water;
- if desired, 1 small spoonful of honey.
Wash the ingredients well with cold water. Rub the ginger root on a large grater. There also rub the lemon. Mix everything well. In the teapot for welding put a spoonful of ginger-lemon mixture. Fill with hot water and let stand for about 20 minutes. The rest of the mixture place in a jar and put in the refrigerator. Ginger-lemon mixture on one teaspoon can be added to leaf tea, whether green tea ginger or ginger black tea. It will only add spice to the tea. From the teapot for welding pour into a cup a little tincture, dilute with water on your taste and, preferably without sugar and drink. You can add a spoonful of honey, it will give a little sweetness. Serve tea with cinnamon cookies and forget about everything. Fatigue, stress, and discomfort will no longer bother you.
In the autumn-winter period, ginger tea can be brewed for prevention or to combat seasonal infections at the first signs of their appearance. Do not wait until you get sick, make tea according to the following recipe, it will certainly help you, especially if you are cold or wet feet.
* Take in equal amounts a small amount of ginger and cinnamon, add the tip of a teaspoon of black pepper.
* Pour boiling water over the seasoning mixture. Let stand for 15-20 minutes.
* Sweeten the drink to taste with natural honey.
Treatment of cough
Tea with ginger is useful to brew for colds, accompanied by a dry cough. This hot drink will help relieve inflammation, reduce swelling of the respiratory system, facilitate the process of coughing.
* Take a small piece of ginger root (about 2 centimeters), grate it on a grater.
* Add 3 clove buds, one-third of a cinnamon stick, and 2 lemon slices to the grated root.
* Pour 2 cups of boiling water over the food.
* Let the drink brew for 10 minutes, strain.
* Add a tablespoon of honey.
A large number of vitamins allows you to use tea with ginger as a drink to increase immunity. In its action, ginger can be compared with garlic, but at the same time, unlike garlic, ginger does not have an unpleasant smell.
You can brew ginger, as in the previous method, grating and pouring boiling water. Or put the crushed root in cold water and bring to a boil over low heat. To diversify the taste of tea, and at the same time to strengthen the vitamin composition can be added to the drinking lemon, orange, honey or fruit juice.
How to make ginger tea for weight loss
Tea with ginger is perhaps the easiest and most pleasant way to get rid of excess fat because of ginger tea benefits weight loss.
The fact that ginger stimulates metabolic processes in the body, thereby contributing to the removal of excess fat. It activates blood circulation and improves mood.
Many women were convinced with the positive effect of tea with ginger in the fight against excess body weight.
You can brew tea not only from the fresh root. In its absence, you can use the powder purchased in the store.
To brew tea from ginger powder, it is enough to put 0.5 teaspoons of the product in a Cup and pour it with boiling water. Let the drink brew for 5 minutes add honey, lemon, cinnamon to taste.
It is very useful to brew ginger in combination with green tea. 1 tablespoon of dry green tea is enough to put a third of a teaspoon of ginger powder. Pour boiling water. Give a little brew. Add additional ingredients to taste. Green tea with ginger stimulates better weight loss.
Another unusual tea recipe for weight loss:
* Add 2 peeled garlic cloves to 2 tablespoons of crushed ginger root.
* Place the mixture in a thermos.
* Pour 2 liters of boiling water.
* Let stand for 2 hours.
In such tea, it is better not to add honey or sugar. Drink it in small portions before meals and in between meals. It reliably dulls the feeling of hunger and promotes effective weight loss.
Attention! The product has contraindications!
Unfortunately, ginger root is not suitable for everyone. It, like any other means of plant origin, has a number of contraindications. From tea with ginger it is better to refuse or use it with extreme caution when:
* inflammatory diseases of the digestive tract: ulcers, gastritis, erosions, enterocolitis;
* fragile blood vessels and frequent bleeding;
* severe liver disease;
* serious problems of the cardiovascular system, pre-infarction conditions, stroke, hypertension;
* high temperature (above 39);
* skin disease;
* in the last trimester of pregnancy.