Ingredients for Lamb Cutlets
- 1/4 cup tandoori paste
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 8 – 12 lamb cutlets
- 600g tray Woolworths Select Ready to Roast Mixed Vegetables
- 2 tbs oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 420g can Woolworths Select Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 150g green beans, cut into 5cm lengths
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 50g baby spinach
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- lemon wedges, to serve
Lamb Cutlets Directions:
1. Combine tandoori paste and yogurt in a bowl. Add cutlets and turn to coat well. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, chop onion from the vegetable tray and cut potato, pumpkin, and carrots into smaller pieces. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, coriander, and ginger. Cook for 1 minute. Add vegetables and water, stirring to combine with spices. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 12 – 15 minutes until nearly tender. Add chickpeas and beans and cook over medium-high heat until liquid has evaporated.
3. Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill pan over medium-high heat. Cook cutlets for 4 minutes on each side until golden.
4. Stir cherry tomatoes and spinach into vegetables. Serve cutlets with vegetables and a wedge of lemon.