Mint & Oreo Ice Cream | Eggless without Ice Cream Maker
This is really easy to make ice cream flavour. The best part about this recipe is that you can make it without an ice- cream maker. It had a really creamy texture and it was smooth. It has a light mint flavour and you’ll get the crunchy oreo bits in every bite of the ice- cream.
- 200 mL low fat cream
- 10 to 12 fresh mint leaves
- 200g condensed milk
- 10 oreos chopped into small chunks
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp green food color
- Take the cream in a bowl and whisk until its frothy. After whisking it for a few minutes add vanilla extract and the condensed milk.
- After whisking the cream and condensed milk well for about two minutes add the oreo chunks.
- Now, chop the mint leaves very finely and you may use a muddler to get some juice out of it, which would enhance the flavour.
- Add in the green food color and chopped mint and mix it with a spatula.
- Pour the mixture in a container and keep it in the freezer overnight for the best results. Garnish it with either mint leaves or oreos or maybe both! 🙂